From the seller:
dress cotton print lawn long Victorian Edwardian ladies antique original 1800
Antique cotton and lace Victorian Edwardian dress white lawn with peach flowers
1. antique not reproduction, late 1800s early 1900s
2. opens in the front, no buttons, never had any
3. over all good antique condition but not perfect
4. clean, two small spots on bottom edge of front
5. lightly faded
6. found small 2 small mended spots on top, other wise top is good, no underarm problems
7. 4 holes all in one 6 in. area front bottom, can be mended, all about 1 in.
8. no buttons on skirt, it was pinned closed
9. this is clean
10. cotton, not blend, light weight lawn
11. modified pigeon front
12. notice flat across the front and gathered in the back
1. neck, 13 in.
2. across shoulders 14 in.
3. bust 34-38 in.
4. sleeves, 18 in.
5. skirt waist 26 in.
6. skirt length 42 in.
7. around the bottom about 200 in.
First class, parcel select or priority shipping in US
The pigeon front is a dead giveaway for the Turn of the Century look. It's probably 1901/1902 based on the sleeve style.
|1901 Fashion Plate|