Thursday, August 13, 2015
Early 1920's Embroidered Blouse
From the seller:
•••••I N C R E D I B L E••••• !!!
• Circa 1920's
• Sheer thin white cotton
• Hand embroidered with birds and deco patterns
• Reminiscent of Hungarian embroidery of the time
• Baby blue button details on the shoulders
• Ruched at the hips with more baby blue button details
• Detail belt on the backside
• Blue silk details on the neckline and armholes
Shown on a size 2 mannequin. Will fit best, with that drapey 1920's chic look, on an XS to about a size 4.
Condition: Soooo good for it's age and delicacy!!! Just a few very light spots that I can find, a teeny hole on the neckline, and two missing buttons on the left shoulder. Otherwise excellent!!
Low Waist (just above hips): 36"
Probably mid to late 1920's based on the length and the style.